Commis Chef - Surrey
Commis Chef - Tennis and Health Club - Wentworth Club
Department: Tennis and Health Club
Report to: Head Chef
We are looking for a Commis Chef to join our Tennis and Health Club Café Team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Delivering consistently high levels of excellence to ensure complete satisfaction of both internal and external customer.
- Ensuring that the food is prepared and presented to the highest standards as required by the Club.
- Producing food as directed by the Chef de Partie and to present it at the times required.
- Being fully conversant with all food outlet menus, in particular items which are the responsibility of your section and of their recipes and quantities.
- Advising the Chef de Partie of any irregularities in stock control.
- Assisting the Chef de Partie in rotation of stocks and correct storage procedure ensuring the appropriate stock level.
- Working in close liaison with all sections of the kitchen to ensure efficient service and maintain high level of communication with colleagues and other staff.
- Ensuring that your on-the-job training records are kept up to date and signed by your Chef de Partie on a regular basis.
- Reporting any defects in machinery and equipment immediately.
- Adhering to all statutory and Company requirements regarding, fire, health and safety and hygiene, including wearing correct and clean uniform and footwear all times and maintaining high standards of personal hygiene.
Subsidised accommodation is available for this role.
We are offering a competitive salary and an award winning benefit package.
Training & Development:
We offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Are you interested in joining the team as a Food and Beverage Assistant?
Good because we are looking for people that will define our service from our competitors.
“Our team delivers a service that differentiates us from our competitors and ensures that we continue to be World Class”
Wentworth, a Club famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.