Cook Required - Westminster Arms, London
Pub/Hotel: Westminster Arms, London
Passionate and enthusiastic cook required
Due to business demand the Westminster Arms is looking for a full time cook or aspiring commis chef to join our busy team immediately.
Located in the heart of political London and just a stone’s throw from the Houses of Parliament, we are a popular pub that plays host to a diverse customer base and we offer a great quality and traditional pub menu.
We want a passionate and creative chef that with our training and development can go on to support the running of our kitchen in the absence of our lead Chef in the longer term.
This is a full time, permanent and live out role. Our kitchen operating hours are Monday to Friday 12.00-20.00, Saturdays 12.00-16.30 and Sundays 12.00-15.30.
- Some form of proven experience producing quality food in a busy kitchen.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.