Bar Staff (Full Time) - Bishops Finger, Canterbury
Pub/Hotel: Bishops Finger, Canterbury
Dedicated and reliable team member required for permanent role
The Bishops Finger in Canterbury is looking for a full time member of bar staff to join our team immediately. This is a permanent role so we are looking for someone that can commit to us the longer term and train and develop within our team.
Set in the heart of Canterbury City near Westgate Towers, the Bishops Finger is a traditional and busy pub. We are a lively venue with a great outdoor garden area and we play host to a diverse customer base to include sports lovers on match days. We are known for good quality pub food and a wide choice of traditional cask ales, distinctive international lagers and wines from independent producers around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front
line together with great food and drink.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former experience of working in a bar or restaurant is advantageous, however if you have the right attitude and enthusiasm full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- You must be able to work lunch time shifts, evenings and some weekends.
- We are looking for friendly staff with bags of personality.
- You are required to be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You need to be a great team player.
- You must be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- An immediate starts is available.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
Sorry, but due to a high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.