Waiter - Hotel du Vin Tunbridge Wells
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for serving food and beverage with personality.
• You will be required to ensure all guests expectations are met during the restaurant experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests.
• You will be expected to communicate with the chefs and other team members and manage a section within the restaurant ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail, creating memories of an experience that the guest will never forget.
• Waiters must be passionate about food and beverage and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
• Experience in a similar quality restaurant is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per hour including / plus service charge and an award winning benefit package including -
• Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Childcare scheme.
• Employee assistance scheme.
• 31 days holiday per annum.
• Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder such as the Management Development Programme and the academy. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Lovingly converted from a Grade II-listed mansion, Hotel du Vin Tunbridge Wells is one of this beautiful spa town's architectural landmarks. We've enhanced the authentic Georgian period detail, and, of course, added our own characteristic flourishes throughout. Stroll in the beautiful gardens, enjoy the clink of glasses on the terrace or dine al fresco with wonderful views across lush lawns to the ornamental gardens of Calverley Park. Take afternoon tea in the Dom Perignon Lounge. Flop into a leather sofa with your favourite tipple or explore our extensive wine list in the Burgundy Bar. Celebrate a family get-together or stylish wedding in one of our quirky private rooms. Relax with a digestif and fine cigar in the atmospheric Cigar Bothy. Tuck in to tasty, seasonal dishes in our trademark bistro. All before sinking into a hand sprung mattress with Egyptian cotton bed linen on your huge custom-made bed in one of our 34 idiosyncratic bedrooms, complete with fluffy towels and robes, and monsoon shower or roll top bath. Business or pleasure, you'll be royally taken care of at our hotel in Tunbridge Wells.