Receptionist - Malmaison, Manchester
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
We’re rightly proud of our hotel and friendly, informative teams of staff who love looking after all of our guests to suit their individual needs. As a Receptionist you will take responsibility for welcoming our guests to the hotel in a warm and helpful manner. You will be required to check in and out our guests ensuring that all requirements are met during their stay. You will be expected to be a point of contact for our guests should they have any queries, answering the telephone and providing assistance. You must be able to provide amazing hospitality for our guests and be a part of the guest experience. Receptionists must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests. Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary; however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
Just a two-minute suitcase trundle from the city's impressive Piccadilly Station, you'll find Manchester Malmaison, the most prestigious boutique hotel in Manchester city centre. Beyond you’ll find the retail paradises of King Street and St Ann's Square, not to mention two fairly famous football clubs. But whether its business, pleasure or sport that brings you to Malmaison Manchester, you'll be drawn back each evening by the lure of contemporary cuisine and cocktails with a twist, not to mention the slinkiest hotel rooms in Manchester and the most rock'n roll suites this side of Graceland.