Room Attendant - Hotel du Vin Poole
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for ensuring that the rooms are cleaned to our standards during a guest stay or upon their departure.
• You will be required to style the rooms with an eye for detail and a passion for cleaning.
• You will be expected to work in a team to ensure the rooms are ready on time, styled to our standards and greeting our guests with a smile and welcome as they pass on the corridors.
• Room Attendants must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
• Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per hour and an award winning benefit package including -
• Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Childcare scheme.
• Employee assistance scheme.
• 31 days holiday per annum.
• Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder such as the Management Development Programme and the academy. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Originally built in 1776, as the 'Mansion House', we've lovingly refurbished the hotel to reflect its nautical past, while adding typical du Vin panache. Original stone stairs and classical columns greet you, with flickering ship's lanterns lighting the way. The courtyard's sail-like awning invites you to dine under the stars. The comfy sofas and low beams of the Snug welcome you for an aperitif, cocktail, or nightcap. Our expert Sommelier in the Laroche tasting room will guide you, while our delicious hearty, locally sourced dishes in our trademark bistro will please you. Our unique function rooms, 'Port' and 'Starboard', are perfect for celebrating, meeting, or private dining. Our 38 smart and stylish bedrooms are perfect to lay anchor for the night, with their soft Egyptian cotton bed linen, huge custom-made beds, hand-sprung mattresses, fluffy towels and robes, drenching monsoon showers or roll top baths. Go on, push the boat out at wonderful Poole hotel.