Meetings & Events Co-ordinator - Hotel du Vin, Avon Gorge
Our appeal is all down to our attitude. Simple yet sophisticated. Informal yet luxurious. Elegant yet unpretentious. It’s a commitment to doing the little things brilliantly. We’re justifiably proud of our collection of 16 townhouse and city-centre properties. Each Hotel du Vin has its own character, shaped by the architecture, history and sensitive conversion of the original building. At the heart of each, our bistros serve French classics with a British twist. And thanks to our close relationships with vineyards and winemakers, our cosy, low-lit bars offer many of the world’s finest and best-kept secret wines.
In return you get to work for great brands with like-minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Meetings and Events Co-ordinator
Welcome to the main Event…! Taking responsibility for all enquires relating to private dining, meetings and events within the hotel Meetings and Events Co-ordinator will be required to take bookings in a friendly and helpful manner, communicating with guests to ensure all details are collected and that all requirements can be met during their meeting or event. You will be expected to answer any queries, organise special requests and communicate with all other departments of the hotel to ensure that the function sheets are accurate and up to date. Often being one of the first people to greet a guest to our hotel – even before they have visited Meetings and Events Co-ordinator must be organized, an excellent communicator, and hands-on, with excellent attention to detail. Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is an absolute must.
This iconic hotel is set in a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the fashionable West End and only 30 minutes from Loch Lomond. Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens is a luxury boutique hotel with that little bit more. The most famous of hotels has an enviable reputation for service and style, with 49 stunning bedrooms and suites, bistro, bar, cigar shack and whisky room. There is only One Devonshire Gardens for escapes, weddings, dining and luxury. The city of culture and style offers an array of museums and fabulous stylish shopping whilst enjoying the true Scottish hospitality of One Devonshire Gardens.