Evening Room Attendant - London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for an Evening Room Attendant (Hotel Cleaner) to join our highly successful team.
Your main responsibility as an Evening Room Attendant is to deliver cleanliness to the correct standards in our stylish hotels. At Firmdale Hotels every room is different, meaning no two days are the same.
Based at one of our London hotels, this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be part of a great team, benefitting from meals on duty, laundered uniforms, experience vouchers, company incentives, social events and more.
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, public areas and back of house areas to our 5* standards
- Work at an efficient pace to ensure guests rooms are completed prior to their arrival
- Communicate with the management team when rooms have been completed
- Maintain strict health and safety standards
- Liaise with the linen porters regarding what linen and equipment is needed in the pantry
- Report any maintenance issues
- React to any guest requests
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant, Hotel Cleaner or Cleaner
- Superb attention to detail
- Flexibility with hours
- A good approach to teamwork
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
As an Evening Room Attendant (Hotel Cleaner) you will be working 20 hours per week working 5 evening shifts on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Evening Room Attendant:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Evening Room Attendant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly