Cook / Commis Chef required - The Wilton Arms, Belgravia
Cook / Commis Chef required
Pub/Hotel: The Wilton Arms, Belgravia
Dedicated and reliable team members required
Due to business demand the Wilton Arms is looking for a full time cook or aspiring commis chef to join our busy team immediately.
We are a traditional mews pub which sits on Kinnerton Street, just off the A4 Knightsbridge between Belgrave Square and Hyde Park, London. We play host to a diverse range of customers at the pub and we pride ourselves on offering a traditional and quality pub menu together with excellent levels of customer service.
This hands on and fast paced role will see you working as part of a small team of two undertaking all duties within the kitchen to include food preparation, cooking, portering duties and the opening and closing down of the kitchen.
The Kitchen is only open Monday to Friday and Saturday daytimes, so you will not be required to work Saturday nights or Sundays.
- Experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be provided.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours - hours can be discussed at interview.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above