Casual Food and Beverage Assistant - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
Hotel Café Royal has an exciting opportunity for talented Casual Food & Beverage professionals who are seeking flexible work in a prominent luxury hotel. As a Casual F&B Service Attendant, you will be given assignments of varying positions in our multiple dining and event areas. Depending on your experience and skills, you will mostly be required for shifts within our In Room Dining and Meetings & Events departments.
Shifts will vary from early mornings to late evenings and weekends. At present, we estimate on average there will be up to 35 hours+ per week available to work.
As Oscar Wilde once famously quoted 'To Define is to Limit' however to be successful in this role, you will of course need to match the following profile:
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar F&B role, ideally gained within a luxury hotel, high end restaurant, private members club or similar
- Exceptional communication skills with a high level of spoken English is essential
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Availability to work at least 24 hours per week (3 x 8hr shifts) is essential
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekend shifts is highly desirable
- Would especially suit enthusiastic students or graduates of hospitality/hotel/tourism courses
- Competitive hourly rate of £8.17 plus Service Charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.