Chef de Partie- Wentworth Club
Wentworth Club are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our Main Kitchen.
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, Wentworth Club is one of the world’s finest golf and country clubs. Wentworth is famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class
As our Chef de Partie you will be responsible for assisting the Executive Chef, Senior Sous and Sous Chefs in the preparation and service of food, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and hygiene are maintained at all times.
- Responsibility for the production of food within the designated section, supervising junior chefs and checking all dishes before they are sent to ensure they meet the required standards
- Being fully conversant with all food outlet menus, in particular items which are the responsibility of your section and of their recipes and quantities.
- Ensuring correct stock control procedures are adhered to, including the appropriate storage, rotation and retention of stock and that any irregularities are notified to the Executive Chef.
- Assisting the Sous, Senior Sous and Executive Chef with the ordering of food items for the section (completion of market lists).
- Carrying out on-the-job training for staff within your section, completing the relevant training records.
- Assisting the Sous, Senior Sous and Executive Chef in identifying opportunities to improve the profitability of the section
- Ensuring the effective use of utilities (gas, electricity and water) and equipment within the Kitchen, reporting any maintenance issues at the earliest opportunity.
- Working in close liaison with all sections of the kitchen to ensure efficient service and maintain high level of communication with colleagues and other staff.
- Adhering to all statutory requirements regarding, fire, health and safety and hygiene.
Subsidised accommodation is available for this role.
We are offering a competitive salary and an award winning benefit package.
Training & Development:
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Are you interested in joining the team as a Chef de Partie?
Good because we are looking for people that will define our service from our competitors.
“Our team delivers a service that differentiates us from our competitors and ensures that we continue to be World Class”
Wentworth, a Club famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
Apply for Chef de Partie- Wentworth Club
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly