Trainee Chef Required - The Bell, Smarden
Passionate and enthusiastic trainee chef required
Due to business demand the Bell is recruiting for a Trainee Chef that is keen to carve out their career with us in the Kitchen.
Located on the outskirts of the historic village of Smarden, we are a charming pub and restaurant that that pride ourselves on offering a traditional and quality pub menu together with an excellent level of customer service.
With our full support and training, this hands on role will see you working as part of our kitchen team undertaking all duties to include food preparation, cooking, portering duties and longer term all other responsibilities within the kitchen.
- Experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be provided.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work some evening and weekends where required.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You will be a great team player, reliable and trustworthy.
- Due to our rural location you must be very local or have your own transport.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable.
- Full training will be provided.
- An immediate start is available.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with us in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV.
- As above