Sous / Second Chef required - The Royal Albion Hotel, Broadstairs
Experienced Sous Chef required
The Royal Albion in Broadstairs is now recruiting for an experienced Second/Sous chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern 21 bedroomed hotel and function venue.
We offer great support, training, salaries and company benefits and there may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven experience at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level.
- The ability to run the kitchen and lead a team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.