Temporary Chef de Partie - Hotels
3 days left
- Job Type
We are recruiting Strong Chef De Parties for positions in a high end establishment in Mayfair. Monday – Friday
Flexible shifts available and the chance learn new skills and techniques and work in different sections in the kitchen. UK experience in a 5 * hotel kitchen is a must.
You will be paid an hourly rate on a weekly basis.
Temp Chef de Partie roles offer:
- Great Hourly pay rate
- Flexible shift patterns
- Great chance to gain experience and career development
Successful Candidate Requirements:
- Food hygiene certificate (Level 2) & Allergen certificate
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- A flexible approach to shifts
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Hardworking and an energetic personality
- A great work ethic
- Passion for the job
- Flexibility in working hours and working role
- Must have own knives and safety shoes
- Must have chef whites, apron and chef trousers
All successful applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Temporary Chef de Partie - Hotels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly