Casual Halfway Hut Assistant - Wentworth Club
Report to: Banqueting Operations Manager
To assist with the daily preparation and service of food within the Halfway Hut. Ensuring that the highest hygiene standards are maintained at all times, and that customer environment is always presented to the highest standard.
- Deliver consistently high levels of excellence to ensure complete satisfaction of members.
- Maintain a clean and healthy working environment, ensuring that the food is prepared and presented to the highest standards as required by the Club and Law.
- Advise the Assistant F&B Manager of any food shortages or any problems, if they should arise.
- Report any defects in machinery and equipment immediately.
- Ensure that food product is not wasted, and is kept to the correct temperatures as required by law.
- Ensure that stock requirements are requisitioned on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all statutory requirements regarding, fire, health and safety and hygiene.
- Participate in cross/multi skilled training within your department or other departments as deemed appropriate by your manager. Be responsible for identifying own training needs and communicating them to your manager.
- Deal with all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Uphold and maintain all standards in line with your department’s standard operating procedures.
This is a casual position working shifts which will include some weekends and bank holidays. If you’d like to join a great team at a fantastic Club, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Are you interested in joining the team? Good because we are looking for people that will define our service from our competitors.
Apply for Casual Halfway Hut Assistant - Wentworth Club
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly