Sous / Second Chef Required - The Inn on the Pond, Nutfield
Dedicated and experienced chef required
Due to business demand the Inn on the Pond in Nutfield, Surrey is looking for an additional sous chef to strengthen our busy team. We are a large pub and restaurant with a diverse customer base and we take great pride in producing a good quality traditional pub menu together with great service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sous chef that enjoys working with a range of fresh products and ingredients in order to provide our customers with great food and a fantastic dining experience.
We offer great support, training, salaries and company benefits and there may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development
programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven experience at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level.
- The ability to run the kitchen and lead a team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
- Please note that this is a live out role.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.