Commis Chef Required - The Inn on the Pond, Nutfield
Enthusiastic and passionate commis chef required
Due to business demand and team expansion, the Inn on the Pond in Nutfield, Surrey is looking for a commis chef to strengthen our busy team. We are a large pub and restaurant with a diverse customer base and we take great pride in producing a good quality traditional pub menu together with great service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sous chef that enjoys working with a range of fresh products and ingredients in order to provide our customers with great food and a fantastic dining experience.
We offer our chefs great training and support, salaries and company benefits, and there may also be the chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven education or work based experience within a busy Kitchen.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Own transport preferred.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames Chef Development Programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please either apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.