Assistant Manager / Supervisor required (pub/restaurant) - The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Pub/Hotel: The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Enthusiastic and committed assistant pub manager required
Due to our exciting development and the introduction of our new guest accommodation at the end of summer 2016, the Ostrich Inn is looking for an assistant manager to join our team.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of fifty four managed houses in the South East, the Ostrich is a traditional coaching inn that sat in great proximity to Heathrow Airport in Colnbrook, nr Slough, West Berkshire.
We need an enthusiastic and professional assistant manager with bags of personality, someone with first class communication skills that has some form of previous supervisory or team leader experience.
You may have already worked in a quality, branded, high volume food site, or you could be a team leader or supervisor in a pub/restaurant, casual dining, retail or even high street coffee arena, ready to take your skills to the next level. If you think you have got what it takes to succeed in our sector, then want to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the General Manager, you will undertake duty manager shifts and will oversee the daily running of the business in the absence of the GM and Deputy Manager.
- You will ensure first class customer service delivery, KPI and quality standards are maintained and that customer expectations are met.
- You will support with the recruitment, training, development and daily management of a team of up to 15 staff.
- Previous assistant management, team leader or supervisory level experience within any customer service environment.
- First class communication, customer service delivery and quality standards skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to engage, train and motivate teams of staff.
- This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns to include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- This role could also offer you the chance to participate in the company’s Assistant Management Development Programme, which provides excellent prospects for the right enthusiastic, career minded candidate.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
If you think you have the skills, enthusiasm and dedication required to undertake this role please apply online now.
Please note that this is a live out role.
- As above