Sous / Second Chef required - The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Pub/Hotel: The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Experienced Second Chef required
Due to our exciting development and the introduction of our new guest accommodation at the end of summer 2016, the Ostrich Inn in Colnbrook, near Slough is looking for an experienced Second/Sous Chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
We are a traditional food led coaching inn and restaurant that has the ability to cater for private dining, events and meetings for up to sixty covers. We are looking for an enthusiastic chef that enjoys working with a range of fresh products and ingredients in order to provide our customers with great food and a fantastic dining experience.
- Proven experience at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level.
- The ability to run the kitchen and lead a team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Live in accommodation is available for the right candidates.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please note that this is a live out role.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above