Commis Chef required - The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Pub/Hotel: The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Passionate and enthusiastic chef required
Due to our exciting development and the introduction of our new guest accommodation at the end of summer 2016, the Ostrich Inn in Colnbrook, near Slough is looking for a Commis chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
We are a traditional food led coaching inn and restaurant that has the ability to cater for private dining, events and meetings for up to sixty covers. We are looking for an enthusiastic chef that enjoys working with a range of fresh products and ingredients in order to provide our customers with great food and a fantastic dining experience.
We offer our chefs great training and support, salaries and company benefits, and there may also be the chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven education or work based experience within a busy Kitchen.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames Chef Development Programme in the longer term.
Please note that this is a live out role.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above