Junior sous chef / Chef de Partie - The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Passionate and enthusiastic chef required
The Marine Hotel in Tankerton, Whitstable is now recruiting for a Junior Sous chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue. Our two large event rooms allow us to cater for up to 200 guests, so we are a very busy function venue that plays host to high numbers of weddings, parties and sit-down events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven chef as we offer great support, training, salaries and company benefits. There may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Experience as a Junior Sous or an experienced lower level chef looking to take the next step in their career.
- The ability to adhere to health and safety in the kitchen.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please note that this is a live out role.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.