Breakfast Chef Required - Full Time - Ship & Trades, Chatham
Reliable and enthusiastic breakfast chef required
Following our exciting £1million development scheme and grand reopening, the Ship & Trades in Chatham Marina is looking for a Breakfast Chef to join our kitchen team.
This role will see you working morning shifts from 06.30 to 1400 on a full time and permanent basis with an immediate start available.
We offer great support, training, salaries and company benefits and there may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Minimum one year’s experience working within a high volume kitchen.
- The ability to work well within a large kitchen team.
- Proven working with fresh and tailored produce.
- The desire to learn and develop your career with us.
- Passion, creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Great local public transport links.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames Chef Development Programme in the longer term.
- Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
In order to be considered, please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above