Children’s Holiday Activity Supervisor - Littlehampton Swimming and Sports Centre
Children’s Holiday Activity Supervisor, Littlehampton Swimming and Sports Centre
Rate of pay: £10.45 per hour
We are looking for a casual, but enthusiastic Children’s Holiday Activity Supervisor to join our friendly and professional freedom leisure team. The Holiday Club runs from 8am – 6pm, during the school holidays. You will supervise and assist the leisure centre members, and be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating the children, ensuring their safety and discipline during the activities.
- To carry out children’s play duties and all duties in accordance with Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Action Plans.
- Setting up and taking down of equipment for activities.
- Supervising and assisting the customers taking part in Holiday Activities.
- Promoting and selling all Freedom Leisure facilities and activities
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the centre.
- Dealing with customer queries, comments and complaints.
You will need to have a Level 3 Child Care qualification. It is essential that you have excellent Customer Service skills, ideally gained within a Leisure environment. Most importantly you will have high standards of work and be able to work with minimum supervision.
In addition to the career opportunities available working in one of the largest leisure companies in the South you will also get a staff gym membership, pension, childcare vouchers, cafe discount, uniform and a great team working environment.
Please click to apply with a CV and covering letter. Or alternatively, print out the application form and hand to Reception.
Apply for Children’s Holiday Activity Supervisor - Littlehampton Swimming and Sports Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly