Website Administrator - Battersea Park
LeisureJobs . com is one of the most exciting and fastest growing job boards in the UK market right now. The business now comprises of an additional five sites across the broad leisure and hospitality markets boasting key clients such as Nando’s, Gordon Ramsay, Lords Cricket, The O2 to name but a few. The business is just about to do another record sales month.
Due to an internal promotion, the company is now looking for a new website administrator. Experience of website management is preferred but full training will be provided to those who are IT literate.
• To managed all aspects of content and client campaigns running across all our websites, to work with marketing to ensure that everything is monitored and healthy both daily and monthly, to develop digital campaigns for both marketing and clients and supporting the sales teams in their account management and fulfilment of online sales. To manage the online marketing campaigns and using reporting to ensure that the budget met and spent effectively. Communicate a positive message regarding all media and technology products to the team internally in order to support their outbound communications, ensure the understanding of the products and their performance.
• Manage, and administrate and monitor all client campaigns both on the sites and outbound from the sites taking into consideration timescales, client’s needs and the website community.
• To generate reports for clients on the success of their campaigns.
• To develop client campaigns in line with the websites product specs and the client’s direction, offering feedback on best practice and maximising the impact while balancing community needs.
• To help clients by training, pointing out resources and developing new resources with marketing to use the client admin areas.
• With the sales team to come up with ideas to enhance client campaign performance
• To manage the feeds to site of client content including 3rd party relationships.
• To if required attend client meetings to explain site functions.
• Helping jobseekers with enquiries
• Creating and sending communications with marketing
• Representing the jobseekers interest in internal decisions
Experience with this role helps however if you are organised, motivated and love a fast paced rewarding environment where you can really progress apply now and we will consider you!