Cocktail Bartender - Reading
Cocktail Bartender - Malmaison, Reading
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Stirred not shaken… It’s not all about spending the whole shift behind the bar. You’ll be a key player in the team taking responsibility for producing drinks for the restaurant, bar and table service. You will live interacting with customers, ensuring all guests expectations are met during the bar experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests. With your natural ability to communicate, you will be required to converse with the food and beverage team, make cocktails and beverages to the required standards and ensure the bar area is always clean and organized. Bar Tenders must be passionate about beverages and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests. Experience in a similar quality bar is beneficial but not necessary.
Style and decadence is our mantra, and the moody lighting, roll-top baths and gigantic, soft beds are what make this one of the most sophisticated hotels in Reading. Take your pick from 75 fabulous rooms and suites and hop on the train to dreamland.Enjoy a refreshing cocktail in our chic Malbar, which specialises in providing some of the comfiest sofas and tastiest drinks in Reading; take your pick from our world-class wine list or selection of ice-cold beers, and settle back in this stylish, ambient bar in the heart of the hotel. A far cry from the so-so station tearooms of the past, our Brasserie specialises in locally sourced dishes with a contemporary French influence, including succulent steaks, mouth-watering Malburgers, country lamb and delicious, fresh seafood. Whether you're visiting Malmaison for romantic breaks or business meetings, this Reading hotel is a place where you'll want your encounter to last forever.