Chef de Partie - Leeds
Chef de Partie - Malmaison, Leeds
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Get a taste for our Kitchen… taking responsibility for the delivery of a high standard of food to our guests. Chef de Partie’s will be required to develop the commis chefs and as part of the role you will be expected to maintain standards of food hygiene and health and safety. You will have the opportunity to move around all sections of the kitchen in this role. Our great tasting menus include a la carte, daily specials and our dishes allow us the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who share our passion for great local and seasonal products. Chef de Parties must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
Take your pick from 100 modern, spacious rooms and elegant suites, where you can enjoy huge, soft beds, power showers and superfast broadband, which are just a part of our standard fare. We're your ticket to sophistication, particularly in our glowing basement Malbar, where you can sip a high-end cocktail, glass of wine, champagne or ice cold beer before moving into the adjoining Brasserie to get stuck into some seriously fine dining. Soft lighting, plush leather booths and open fireplaces make it one of the finest restaurants in Leeds to enjoy Northern favourites and British classics - with a Mal twist. As one of the most luxurious hotels in Leeds city centre, we've made it our business to deliver not just subtle and beautifully crafted food and drinks but a fantastic atmosphere that'll help you let your hair down. On the corner of Swinegate and The Calls, we're just 5 minutes from Leeds railway station and very near the city's vibrant nightlife. So, after a fantastic night on the town, roll on back to your slinky room or rock 'n roll suite on the top deck and enjoy luxury in style, courtesy of Mal Leeds.