Although the food on offer and the service style varies across our 1,600 pubs, every one of our pub and restaurant business focuses on serving up high quality, freshly prepared and delicious dishes every day.
What you’ll do in this role
As a Kitchen team member you’ll be a valuable part of a team that thrives on the pressure of working in a busy food operation. You’ll work alongside our Chefs as part of a tight-knit team in an exciting, fast-moving environment, preparing food to order, cleaning and washing up, whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations at all times.
Before applying for this role please ask yourself - is this you?
• Are you passionate about serving up great food dishes you can be proud of?
• Have you got a good eye for detail and are you able to work under pressure?
• Are you able to work as part of a team and take direction from your team leader?
Here’s a bit of what we’ll bring to the table:
- 20% off in ALL our business for you and up to 5 of your nearest and dearest
- Free Shares
- Discounts with many of the UKs leading retailers
- Money off shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- 28 days holiday
- Option to sign up to our funded dental cover programme
- Chance to earn up to £1,000 for referring a friend for any of our management, head office or graduate roles
All that plus the chance to reach your true potential. If you’ve got the drive to develop your career with us, we will support you all the way with our great training and development schemes giving you nationally recognised qualifications and a rewarding future.
Oh, and you’ll have a whole heap of fun!
We are offering a permanant position of chef de partie in our kitchen team. The individual must have the passion for food, have cooking experience within a large busy kitchen and being able to work under pressure.