Assistant Manager vacancy: If you’ve got hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position then we’d love to hear from you! The Assistant Manager role is key to our success so we are looking for an Assistant Manager at this business to be passionate about us as well as our guests.
Assistant Manager role:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
What we look for in an Assistant Manager:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- Up to £1,500 bonus potential per annum
- 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Option to opt in to some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discount on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Optional funded dental cover
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
A chance to become part of a thriving business in the heart of the West End has become available due to internal progression.
This position would suit a first AM appointment or a TL2/ Shift Supervisor looking to take the next step.
We are looking for a person with an individual flair and a passion to succed in helping the team drive the business forawrd and smash targets.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to help drive our business forward.
This is a great opportunity for someone either stepping into a new role as AM or someone who is looking to develop themselves into a General Manager of the future.
Our team vision is to deliver the best authentic pub experience in the area, business wise we are aiming to achieve an all green scorecard.
If you have any questions, email Steve at email@example.com