Breakfast Waiting Staff - Malmaison, Liverpool
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
The role involves taking responsibility for serving food and beverage with personality. You will be required to ensure all guests expectations are met during the restaurant experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests. You will be expected to communicate with the chefs and other team members and manage a section within the restaurant ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail, creating memories of an experience that the guest will never forget. Waiters must be passionate about food and beverage and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests. Experience in a similar quality restaurant is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
Take your pick from 130 stylish rooms and suites, which are richly appointed with luxurious double beds, walk-in power showers, deep baths, moody lighting and digital TV. Glance out of the window and you'll be rewarded with a view of the Mersey or sweeping views of the city, which include the famous Liver Building right next door. Begin your evening with cocktails in our slick Malbar and move onto our Brasserie, the perfect spot for a smart meeting or special occasion, serving up locally inspired British and French dishes with a contemporary twist - including our iconic Malburger and mouth-watering steak frites. Matched with a peerless wine list, this is one of the most stylish hotels in Liverpool, a city packed with shops, bars, concert venues and Scousers who will never pass up on a party. Don't miss this opportunity to stay in Liverpool in style, and remember, "It's a Mal life!"