Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef Required - The George Hotel, Cranbrook
Enthusiastic and passionate junior chef required
The George Hotel in Cranbrook is looking for an aspiring Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef to strengthen our busy kitchen team of four.
We need a passionate and creative chef that with our support and training can go on to run our kitchen in the absence of our Sous and Head Chef in the longer term.
We operate seven days a week catering for our hotel, external restaurant and wedding & event guests, so this post will see you working on a full time basis to include some evenings and weekends.
- Proven experience at a Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef level.
- The desire to be part of a busy kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to run a pass and go on to oversee the kitchen in the longer term.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above